RISC OS News
- Latest Intel chips still can't match ARM for power saving - Intel issued a "correction" Thursday regarding comments one of its executives made earlier this week slamming the iPhone as incapable of working correctly with the internet.
Among other things, the executives accused ARM chips of being unable to "handle the internet" and singled out the iPhone as an example of a smart phone that could be really great if it used one of Intel's low-power x86 architecture processors, known as Atom.
- Major new RISC OS application in development - Long-term RISC OS devotee Paul Vigay has recently announced a new application he's currently working on. With a development version to be demonstrated at the forthcoming RISC OS SE Show, WebAnim8r is a powerful and comprehensive application for creating animations and graphics suitable for including on websites and presentations.
A flexible built-in scripting language allows the user to create complex designs with the aid of simple keywords, or fall back on the intuitive user interface.
Some news summaries maybe truncated. This is a limitation with GoogleGroups RSS feed and beyond our control unfortunately.
- 500 Can't connect to groups.google.com:80 (timeout)
- 500 Can't connect to www.drobe.co.uk:80 (timeout)
- 500 Can't connect to www.iconbar.com:80 (timeout)
- 500 Can't connect to www.myriscos.co.uk:80 (timeout)
RISC OS Open
500 Can't connect to www.theregister.co.uk:80 (timeout)500 Can't connect to www.thinkgeek.com:80 (timeout)500 Can't connect to stuff.tv:80 (timeout)
- 500 Can't connect to www.riscosopen.co.uk:80 (timeout)
|Home||(external news feeds last updated at 10:30pm and took 40 seconds)|